All Weather Mats - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

All Weather Mats

Old 12-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Betweenflights
User

Default All Weather Mats

New 2018 Panamera owner, looking for recommendations on all weather floor mats. I see that WeatherTech offers front row only and the Porsche rubber floor mats. Anyone have experience with either or any other recommendations?
Old 12-27-2017, 10:57 PM
dadc4s
User

My dealer gave me a set of the rubber all weather Porsche embossed floor mats for my new Panamera4. They are actually very nice, but they are not as big and do not have the upturned lip at the edges like the Weathertech matts do. They are a lot cheaper than the weather tech mats however, even if you don’t get a set for free. I think I might go for the weather tech if an when they make a set for all four places available for the current Panamera generation.
Old 12-30-2017, 10:58 PM
Aviaros21
User

I panicked and just ought the Porsche mats for $170
Old 01-02-2018, 06:29 PM
NYG1121
User

Just picked up Porsche OEM ones and they look good. Pretty standard with PORSCHE logo. It took about 2 mins for them to get dirty. Now matches exterior of my car. Hate winter in New England!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All Weather Mats

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: