Notices

ZR1 Comments?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 02:39 AM
mr965
Rennlist Member

Received 169 Likes on 85 Posts

..for track duty... the most important thing for me is lap times. Therefore, I will shop for the best bang for the buck to accomplish this. Otherwise.."there is no substitute" I'll always be a Porsche man.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:46 AM
snaptaz
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nanook
Not really blown away....I'm like worf and think it's trying too hard to be that "look at me" machine,...and that wing ( I know it's optional ) is ricey over the top...ya the power is getting up there but so is the flab...this all from the owner of this garage queen...
I couldn't agree more. It's just a little too much for my tastes. I certainly like ours better for looks.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Boba Fett
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

New member here, just put a deposit on a 15 GT3. Anyway, glad and surprised to see some vette owners in here. I currently own a 17 ZO6/ZO7 and love the car. I also owned a 2011 ZR1.

My take on the new ZR is pretty much the same as all Z model vettes, and like another poster said....they are huge performance bargains. Lot of bang for the buck. Balance def not a strong point for these beasts but whatever. I can't see them having over heating problems as this was addressed with the 17 ZO6. Additionally, the new cooling system for the ZR is insane...

Car will be a monster for sure. I also own an ACR and really can't wait to see how it will stack against the current American track dominator.

Quick Reply: ZR1 Comments?