Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

After drooling over cars on RL for >20 years, I’m here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2024, 04:24 PM
SheppardLee
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default After drooling over cars on RL for >20 years, I’m here.

Pretty awesome that RL is still a thing. Unlike Brumos Porsche, it’s still around when I finally get to buy one.

Got an allocation for a new GT3 RS with every intent on tracking the living hell out of it. After looking at the financial aspect of tracking a car and depending on it to maintain its value I saw the light. Now I’m desperately searching (and on multiple dealer ‘wait lists’) for a new GTS and I’m on the hunt for a spec boxster race car to compete on the track. This way I get to race instead of just participate in track days/time trials without worrying about losing a fortune.

Thanks for all of the help in advance to the awesome community that RL is. Kinda cool to finally partake.
The following 2 users liked this post by SheppardLee:
Dennis C (09-20-2024), SuncoastNick (09-19-2024)
Old 09-19-2024, 07:24 PM
rattyray
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome!
Old 09-20-2024, 09:18 AM
Tomaso991
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! New member/owner. Good luck on your search.
Old 09-20-2024, 11:46 AM
wong13k
4th Gear

similar deal here, GL
Old 09-25-2024, 04:05 PM
shortribs_40th
Track Day

Welcome, from a fellow track rat. Congrats on the allocation, but moreover for seeing the light. Having just been cleared to solo this season, I too prefer driving a slow car fast rather than the other way around. My local PCA chapter president is a (whisper it) Spec Miata racer, and my most recent PCA DE event instructor was a SPB racer for the past decade.

Quick Reply: After drooling over cars on RL for >20 years, I’m here.