Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello from Havana 911 :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2024, 12:17 PM
Havana911dotcom
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Havana 911 :)

Hello, fellow Porsche enthusiasts!

I'm excited to introduce Havana 911 to this community. We're the Southeast's premier full-service shop for air-cooled Porsches, and I'm looking forward to sharing our passion and expertise with all of you.

Havana911 is dedicated to providing Concourse Level restorations, repairs, and upgrades for air-cooled Porsches. Our team combines deep technical knowledge with a genuine love for these iconic cars.

At Havana911, we believe in preserving the legacy of air-cooled Porsches while embracing the potential for tasteful customization. Whether you're looking to restore a classic to its original specifications or create a unique custom build, we're here to turn your vision into reality.

I'm here to share our experiences, offer advice, and learn from this knowledgeable community. Feel free to ask any questions about our services or air-cooled Porsches in general - I'm always happy to discuss these amazing machines!

Looking forward to being part of the conversations here and meeting fellow Porsche enthusiasts. Let's keep the air-cooled legacy alive!

Here are some restorations, current projects, and personal cars at the shop.

Old 09-09-2024, 04:29 PM
X-PH.COM - MIKE
Platinum Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 274 Likes on 247 Posts

Welcome!

Quick Reply: Hello from Havana 911 :)