Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member with a Cayenne S

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2024, 12:39 AM
Blackdog76
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member with a Cayenne S

Hi, so here is the story. Phase 1. I sold my highly modified Lexus GX470 (overland build) and we were going to buy an EV. My wife wanted a Rivian. We drove it and she loved it but I was not impressed. It was very bland in the interior and it was huge for an EV but honestly, it was a rough as far as the ride. Maybe the weight? Not only that but crazy expensive. Drove a Tesla Model X and my dog whacked his head on the slanted back window of the car every time it left front a stoplight. OK Full EV's are out because of price and usability. Phase 2. I was looking at Hybrids and found the Cayenne S Hybrid! Cool. Drove one and offered the seller asking price. He said he was just the mechanic and did not have the title........Found another one 2 hours away. More miles and more money but really clean, Great. Offered $500 below asking price and he agreed. I asked him to smog it (California USA) and he did. Agreed to pick up the car and guess what? Cant find the title....Phase 3. Drove an hour south to look at another Hybrid. He texted me a picture of the title this time.....We get down there and its not a Hybrid S its and V8 S!!!! I asked him twice if it was a Hybrid and he said yes! Anyway. Long story short he cut the price and Im now the owner of a 2011 Cayenne S. Already love it.
Old 09-08-2024, 01:03 AM
Blackdog76
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a Hybrid but I love it

Last edited by Blackdog76; 09-08-2024 at 01:05 AM.

Quick Reply: New member with a Cayenne S