Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New 996TT Owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2024 | 11:39 AM
Beefer
7th Gear

Default New 996TT Owner

Hey Everyone,

I recently picked up one of my dream cars, a 2002 996TT 6SPD in basalt black with boxster red interior. This car has been driven for about 3k miles a year and has had a history of meticulous owners who have kept a perfect record of this cars history and service. I picked it up at 70k miles but it looks MUCH cleaner than the miles on it. The previous owners did everything that needs to be done including the coolant lines, new clutch, spark plugs, water pump, calipers, and a ton more.

For the most part, the car is stock with the exception of an EVOM stage 1 tune and billet diverters. However, I recently picked up a SOUL sport exhaust because I NEED to hear MORE. I hope to make other upgrades that will add to the performance without sacrificing longevity of the engine, I just don't know what they are yet as this is my first Porsche. I look forward to learning more from the rennlist community and other 996tt owners.

Here she is:

Quick Reply: New 996TT Owner