Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello! New Cayenne diesel driver here

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2024, 06:14 PM
coletrain
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Hello! New Cayenne diesel driver here

Hello to the forum! I just got a 2013 Cayenne Diesel! Its dark blue metallic on luxor beige! Kinda possibly a rare spec but I'm sure someone here can help me with all that. I dont even know the options packages yet, but it has the adjustable seats w/ memory but not the million way adjustables. It has heated and ventilated front seats and heated rears! My son is already looking forward to winter. It does not have the Porsche auto entry thing so I have to unlock the car before I grab the door handle which is taking some getting used to. It drives like a SUV shouldn't! And the torque is fantastic for the hills/mountains 'round here.

Its 5 years older that the car I'm coming from but it feels just as new especially with the quality interior. It was luxor beige or nothing for me. First mod for me is to repaint the trailer hitch satin black and tint the front windows. I'll take a look around this forum. Any suggestions or insights on my new ride are welcome.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:03 PM
Mister_R
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome!
Old 06-17-2024, 09:59 PM
coletrain
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Thank you!! Happy to be here.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:22 PM
Cyclman