Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member 996 owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2024, 03:41 PM
Lowkeydrifter
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member 996 owner

Hello all new member here coming from the old school jdm and muscle car scene in my young days lol been a mechanic all my life tought by my father and other older mechanics the 911 is the only Porsche that ever got my attention so when the opportunity came around and a cheap 996 came my way i ended up owning it and yes i know a cheap Porsche isnt a great one but in the right hands (mine) lol i shall make it great again hopefully found this forum in search of a alternator bracket as they tend to brake all the time one of your members made a billet one very impressive and a super nice piece hopefully he gets back to me and im able to get one from him also looking forward to reading thru the forum for upgrades and just random info also a big thanks to everyone that posts and shares there knowledge and experiences threads like these have helped me thru some restless nights of trying to figure stuff out at times

Quick Reply: New member 996 owner