Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member - soon to own a 2012 Panamera Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2024, 11:48 AM
NDLICH
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New member - soon to own a 2012 Panamera Turbo S

Greetings Rennlisters -
About to take delivery of a 2012 Panamera Turbo S and I am glad to be here!
This will be my second Porsche, but it has been "forever" since my last. It was 1987 and I had a 1973 911 Targa that I enjoyed for a little less than a year. Unfortunately it was taken out by a big 'ol Harley rider who t-boned me and bent the frame. While he was at fault, my sweet ride was gone. I swore that someday I would get my hands on another Porsche.
I have been waiting for when it might make sense financially to start looking in earnest to make it happen and as luck would have it, a car found me.
A wealthy friend of the family has graciously decided to sell me his gently used 970.1 Turbo S at a wonderful price (he doesn't need the money).
I look forward to owning the car and hanging out a bit with you good people.
Cheers!
NDLICH
Old 06-16-2024, 05:25 PM
huskeric
Rennlist Member

Received 76 Likes on 62 Posts

congrats... I see you are also a cheesehead... I live in Oak Creek and have a '15 PTS and have done quite a bit of self-performed maintenance. Also have a PIWIS 3... Reach out if you have any questions.

enjoy.
Old 06-16-2024, 11:58 PM
NDLICH
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks very much huskerric.
I'm up in Winneconne, not an original cheesehead but been around here for last 13 years.
Will definitely be in touch as I am sure I will benefit from your expertise!
Cheers!

Quick Reply: New member - soon to own a 2012 Panamera Turbo S