Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New here

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2024, 05:30 AM
Spyder_NL
AutoX

Received 32 Likes on 6 Posts
Default New here

Hi there. I’m Peter and also new here, about to take delivery of my first Porsche. My family has owned a few over the years, but this Spyder RS will be the first Porsche for me. I’ve always had a soft spot for the different generations Spyder, and would always look at the used market. However, when the press realease came with the chance to own a Spyder with one of the most magnificent engines ever put in production, I just could not stop thinking about it. Luckily I was still in time to get my name on the list to spec one up for myself. The car just arrived at the dealer, more than a year after, but well worth the wait. This might be one of those cars that will never be made again and I’m glad Porsche did give this a green light. Looking forward to many many miles with this beautiful and special car and hopefully pass this to my kids some day when I’m too old to drive.

Quick Reply: New here