Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2024, 11:30 PM
Gengis
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Hi all,

My wife and myself just got a baby so we must sell our beloved Ferrari F-355 (GTB, 6 speed, metallic black with Bordeaux interior) after 15 years and 60 000 km of pleasure. Before that I had a 930, I was 25 and it was my first 911, I am happy to come back to Porsche.

To make things easy I want a GT3, fortunately rear seats can be installed on the the 997.1 GT3. Why a GT3: Metzger engine in its naturally aspired version, high revs, sound, two wheel drive, lightweight, "pure" driving experience. No compromise: 3 pedals, a steering wheel and a manual gearbox, it's all I need. I am looking for a silver grey model. Coincidence: the last trip with the Ferrari was in Switzerland and I was chasing a 997 GT3 in the descent of the Susten pass.

I live in south of France, not far from the wonderful roads of Alpes mountains.
Old 06-09-2024, 01:54 AM
talkwithstranger
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discovering ChatHub: The Modern Alternative to Omegle

Introduction to ChatHub

ChatHub is a contemporary platform designed for random video and text chatting with strangers. It allows users to connect with people worldwide, offering a seamless experience that is both fun and safe. The platform stands out due to its intuitive design, advanced moderation, and various customization options, making it an appealing choice for those looking to make new connections online.

Quick Reply: New member