Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

2013 958 gts sport suspension mode

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2024, 07:16 PM
tokiori
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 958 gts sport suspension mode

hi,

just dropped about 500 on fixing rodent damage on my air suspension. worked fine for a few weeks. since yesterday, sport suspension mode isnt clickable. when i put in sport mode (not the stiffness mode), thing lowers, becomes louder and does go into sport suspension mode, with the sport suspension mode button lighting up. when i then press normal suspension mode, while still in sport mode, car gets out of stiff sport suspension mode and when i then click sport suspension again, it does not go back to stiff. switching sport mode a second time, ie getting out of sport mode, works fine, everything gets back to normal mode including suspension. all 5 ride heights work, in fact used load mode for the first time yesterday several times. although as i recall now, it took several attempts to get into loading level. i think i restarted the car once or twice, put in sports mode just to try that, and then finally it lowered itself all the way. maybe something about that loading level triggered something.

could this sport suspension button be problematic? since the light still works, i am wondering whether it's something else.

i will bring it to my mechanic and have him attach the computer, but just thought i'd ask.

i'd love for the car to not have an issue for one full month. would be great.

cheers!

Quick Reply: 2013 958 gts sport suspension mode