Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.
View Poll Results: Cayenne park assist
2020 Cayenne S
0%
Park assist
0%
Battery
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Newly purchased 2020 CPO Cayenne S

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2024, 11:34 AM
johnrlucasjr
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newly purchased 2020 CPO Cayenne S

Hi,
I recently purchased a 2020 Cayenne S w/about 30k miles on it. The car seems in great condition and just in case I made sure to do CPO +1. I’ve had it for about four weeks and am discovering some frustrating things about it, for example the park assist cameras working sporadically. Is this a (low/old) battery issue or something else? Also, how does one even replace the battery in a 2020 Cayenne? This also seems more challenging than I’d envisioned. Hoping there are easy solutions to these annoyances. Others, really like the many things about this vehicle though the Macan gts it replaced was more engaging to drive.
I appreciate forum members sharing their experience and knowledge.

Old 05-13-2024, 07:39 PM
Jordan Kolins
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by johnrlucasjr
Hi,
I recently purchased a 2020 Cayenne S w/about 30k miles on it. The car seems in great condition and just in case I made sure to do CPO +1. I’ve had it for about four weeks and am discovering some frustrating things about it, for example the park assist cameras Kodi working sporadically. Is this a (low/old) battery issue or something else? Also, how does one even replace the battery in a 2020 Cayenne? This also seems more challenging than I’d envisioned. Hoping there are easy solutions to these annoyances. Others, really like the many things about this vehicle though the Macan gts it replaced was more engaging to drive.
I appreciate forum members sharing their experience and knowledge.
Welcome to the forum