Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2024 | 04:27 PM
Chris09
Advanced

Default Hello!

First-time poster and soon-to-be first-time Porsche owner here

I’ve wanted a Porsche since I was a small child and now reached the point as an adult where I can get myself one. My car ownership history leading up to this has been eclectic to say the least:
  • 2003 Jeep Liberty
  • 2009 Ford Fusion Hybrid
  • 2013 Camaro Convertible (another childhood dream car of mine)
  • 2019 Tesla Model S

And now the time has come for me to get a 2025 Porsche Panamera 4S E-Hybrid. Loving the idea of blending EV with ICE for performance and efficiency.

My allocation puts me first in line in central TX according to my sales rep. Delivery estimated late July with a mid-May lock-in date. Thoughts on my build?https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PSDR4ZV5

Some open/debatable items for me, which I’d love to hear others’ thoughts, are
  1. Colored seat belts
  2. Deviated stitching
  3. Blacked out designations, decals, etc
  4. Personalized/bespoke mats, etc

You'll see the overall theme is green and black. I hail from Austin and my license plate will read LIS70S if you can guess why the color theme

-Chris

Old 04-22-2024 | 12:02 AM
Porsche_NS
AutoX

This will be quite the leap! You've clearly put a lot of thought into the design and it looks great to me. I like all your options to give it a touch more pop to go with the exterior color. I also like how you went with a more muted belt color as well so there is no risk of it clashing with people's clothing color lol.
The following users liked this post:
Chris09 (04-22-2024)
Old 04-22-2024 | 04:58 AM
Speed9117
Track Day

I'm always a fan of the blacked out model designations, etc.
The following users liked this post:
Chris09 (04-22-2024)

Quick Reply: Hello!