Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2024, 11:35 PM
fleetdude
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member

finally...took 3 password resets to get here. anyway, i am the proud new owner of a 2012 Panamera Turbo S, and will look to this site for information and suggestion on how to treat this very sophisticated piece of automotive engineering. it has very high miles, but has been beautifully maintained and is running well (which means it's damn fast and a joy to drive). only one problem so far, and it's minor: the spoiler was jammed and the selling dealer simply had an indy "deactivate it through the rear electronics module with a Launch diagnostic tool". i fixed the mechanical jam, and can operate it fully by putting an outside dc source across the plug terminals...motors and mechanism are fine. i used a Foxwell tool to try to initiate the module, but get a message "file name required" and no response. is that saying i need to get a new code to enter?

Quick Reply: new member