Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member from Charlotte NC

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2024 | 11:23 AM
CarDoc24
Intermediate

Default New Member from Charlotte NC

Hello everyone. Joined to increase my knowledge and guidance about what my first Porsche is the best fit for me. Looking forward to learning. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2024 | 10:53 PM
Cayman Pilot
AutoX

Fellow Charlottean here! Welcome, there's a great local PCA community and Hendrick is a great dealership as well. Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or want to talk Porsche.
Old 02-24-2024 | 11:07 PM
CarDoc24
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Cayman Pilot
Fellow Charlottean here! Welcome, there's a great local PCA community and Hendrick is a great dealership as well. Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or want to talk Porsche.
Thanks for reaching out! I’ve not yet gone to Hendricks but will do so soon. Nice cayman! I’m doing a lot of research and was looking at a 997.1 v 982. Leaning towards the 982 since it allows me to get a newer model in my budget. We will see how it works out!
Old 02-24-2024 | 11:18 PM
Cayman Pilot
AutoX

They're a great dealership. And thank you! I love the 9X7 cars for their sound, the hydraulic steering, the styling, really everything about them. They're just a perfect blend of analog and modern. That said, the 982s are great cars, and with that you open up a whole can of worms with the rear engine vs. mid engine discussion and all that stuff. My advice - drive both, it's likely one will speak to you more than the other.

Quick Reply: New Member from Charlotte NC