Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Newbie just landed a 85 Euro 928S 5sp

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2023 | 08:07 PM
Brent928
Rennlist Member

Default Newbie just landed a 85 Euro 928S 5sp

Hello,

My name is Brent, but that was already a user name so now I'm Brent928. Always liked the 928 and have been watching them on Bring a Trailer for years. Today I was watching a 1985 European 928S 5 speed on BaT and couldn't believe how little action there was, despite all the BaT 928 heavies chiming in. So I bid and won a pretty amazing car for much less than I thought it should be worth. I work in Los Angeles, but keep my home in Bend, Oregon. I'm planning to have the auto shipped to OR for title and registration. The Porsche has been in storage for several years but does start, drive and run. Figured I would have it delivered to my favored mechanic there for inspection and maintenance necessary to make it road worthy. Beyond that, I want to learn to maintain as much as I can and over time to address all the needs a 38 year old Porsche has in order to bring it to as nice a condition as possible. So I'm posting here to introduce myself and start learning.

Here is the BaT auction I just won:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1985-porsche-928s-77/

Looking forward,
Brent928

Last edited by Brent928; 10-01-2023 at 08:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Newbie just landed a 85 Euro 928S 5sp