Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello from Northern Bavaria (Germany)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2023 | 06:52 AM
raser2
2nd Gear

Default Hello from Northern Bavaria (Germany)

Hello Porsche enthusiasts,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself properly. My name is Ralf, and I was born in 1968, not 1963 as mistakenly clicked in my profile. I reside in the charming region of Northern Bavaria, Germany, near the well-known Grafenwöhr Training Area, a place that should ring a bell for former US Army soldiers.

In my garage, you'll find a selection of vehicles that keep my heart racing. First and foremost, I am a proud owner of a Porsche Carrera base model 991.1, a car that never fails to put a smile on my face. But that's not all; I also have a TT RS plus Mk2, a Golf 7 R with some performance enhancements, and a collection of five motorcycles that cater to my need for speed and open-road adventures.

I look forward to engaging with this vibrant Porsche community, sharing experiences, and learning from fellow enthusiasts. If you're ever in the neighborhood or want to chat about Porsches, cars, or motorcycles, feel free to reach out.

Cheers, Ralf

Quick Reply: Hello from Northern Bavaria (Germany)