Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member, sadly can't create threads on general discussions

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2023 | 08:01 AM
jungleahri
Intermediate

Default New member, sadly can't create threads on general discussions

I wanted to ask for custom door sill choices (I know there has been 2~3 threads in the past, but didn't want to necro them), but I guess I can't create threads in general discussions yet?

I'm couple days away from finalizing the order for a 2024 718 gts 4.0 boxster, and had the following thought -

(I'm Korean & in Korea)

If I'm paying $127100 USD(incl. taxes) equivalent to buy a new 718, but I could buy an used "almost-new" 2022 718 4.0 with 10000km on it for $9700 USD(used cars can be tax-exempt, loopholes in tax laws),

I'm paying $30000 more for basically the same car with almost same conditions.

So I thought, I might as well make it reeeeeeally niche...

I know, I know, this is as bad as wrapping the whole car in hello kitty, but I'd like to see some creative door sill options
Old 08-17-2023 | 11:38 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

that's not a question for the general forum and is exactly why new members aren't able to post there, most new members do not have general questions, they have ones specific to a model. Please post your Q in the 718 forum.

Quick Reply: New member, sadly can't create threads on general discussions