Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello from Munich

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2023, 09:55 AM
thedudemuc
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Munich

Dear Rennlisters,

I've read so much on this site, and only now realised, that I've never politely intorduced myself!

As most of you, I love cars. I want to know everything about them, I want to fix them (my own talent being in the way, most of the times...), and mostly, I love to drive them.

Porsche's are at the bottom of my heart, and currently there is a 930 Turbo (C99 RoW, originally delivered to Japan) in dark blue over blue interior, a Track-oriented 964 C2 with quite a few interesting mods (statin black metallic over satin grey), and a fully loaded 993 C2 for classy fun (Slate grey metallic over classic grey) in the garage. But I also enjoy my wife's F20 135i 5-door manual rwd, as well as an original first-Series 8N Audi TT (silver over indigo, rad combination), or my haul everything winters car, a LS320 Range Rover Sport with the 150k miles approaching

Based near Munich, Germany!

Cheers!

Old 04-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Cyclman
Rennlist Member

Received 420 Likes on 318 Posts

Beauty, love the combo.