Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member in Quebec

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2023, 10:41 AM
AW_911
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member in Quebec

Hello all! I am not new to forums, but I am new to this one. Signed up in hopes of finding or organizing cars and coffee meet ups (Centre-du-Quebec or Eastern Townships area) Let me know if you're in this area. Also more than happy to share any knowledge I might have on these cars and might need to seek advice from other members from time to time.

What do I drive?

1999 Carrera 4 with factory GT# aero kit (missing wing previous owner sold it ) Purchased in 2014 and has been a fantastic car. I've done a few track days, Shannonville and Mosport (DDT)

1978 911 SC Targa - not at all factory, basically everything on the car has been changed. Purchased 2022, needs a lot of TLC to make it proper resto-mod, so this is the project car, though it is still drive able. Purists should avoid any discussion about this car!

Quick Reply: New member in Quebec