Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member Here from Auburn, AL!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 12:00 PM
CAL992GTS
Intermediate

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
Default New Member Here from Auburn, AL!

Hey everyone! I have been following this forum for a few weeks now and finally took the plunge and signed up! I officially joined the Porsche family last July after purchasing my wife a ‘22 Cayenne e-hybrid. I loved it so much that I let the dealer talk me into an allocation for a ‘23 911 GTS that I took delivery of back in November. I have thoroughly enjoyed both cars and coming from American muscle cars, these have been a huge change of pace from a quality, engineering, and feel perspective. Here in Auburn, I am two hours from several awesome tracks being Barber Motorsports Park, PEC Atlanta, Road Atlanta, and Talladega… all of which I cannot wait to get the car on. I have been able to attend multiple PCA events at Barber in the past and even was able to do the Porsche dealer experience after purchasing the Cayenne there last August. During the track portion of the day, getting able to drive the 911 GTS around the track is what ultimately pushed me over the edge to buy my own (I must of been crazy to purchase two Porsches I one year). Pretty sure that was the dealers plan all along haha

Anyway, I am excited to join the forum and can’t wait to engage in discussions about a car/brand that has such a passionate following!
Old 01-25-2023, 02:10 PM
ALE
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 33 Posts

Welcome!
If you have not already, please join the Alabama Region PCA by clicking here. PCA members save enough on one DE registration to pay for their PCA annual membership.
Yes, we are mighty blessed to have Barber in our backyard.
In case you need them - signup links for our four 2023 DEs:
PCA AL Region 2023 DEs

In addition to DEs, we are a very active Region with events for the whole family.
Hope to meet you and family at an event soon.
Al
Old 01-25-2023, 04:24 PM
CAL992GTS
Intermediate

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ALE
Welcome!
If you have not already, please join the Alabama Region PCA by clicking here. PCA members save enough on one DE registration to pay for their PCA annual membership.
Yes, we are mighty blessed to have Barber in our backyard.
In case you need them - signup links for our four 2023 DEs:
PCA AL Region 2023 DEs

In addition to DEs, we are a very active Region with events for the whole family.
Hope to meet you and family at an event soon.
Al
Thanks Al! That was the first thing I did was join the PCA!

Quick Reply: New Member Here from Auburn, AL!