Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

PDLS Plus Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2023 | 11:15 AM
tshrbhag
3rd Gear

Default PDLS Plus Question

Hi all,

I've just bought a Cayenne Coupe E-Hybrid Platinum 2022 manufactured. I must say I'm impressed with the build quality and the performance so far.

I've been facing one problem with the auto headlights though. There is nothing in the PCM to set the 'automatic high beam' and my local centre lad said that I just need to flick the light stick to the high beam and the car will manage the automatic function.

But it has been a challenge for me since day 1. The lights never adjust or dip and I always end up manually turning off the high beam.

I have turned on the 'AUTO' switch on the side panel where there are 4 buttons. Auto, manual lights, side lights, fog lamps.

Am I doing something wrong do I need to take the car back to my dealer?

I have confirmed that the car does have the option PDLS Plus. I can see the lights turning at curves and all. It's just the automatic high beam I'm struggling with.

Thanks in advance to all who can help.

Have a good day

PS: I'm in the UK by the way

Last edited by tshrbhag; 01-21-2023 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: PDLS Plus Question