Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Newest (& youngest?) P Club Member!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2023 | 08:02 PM
njmporsche
Track Day

Default Newest (& youngest?) P Club Member!

Grateful to have found a good deal on this 2013 Panamera GTS with only 50k miles. Seller was a PLEASURE to deal with. Clean carfax and PPI. Put some money down, got a solid interest rate, and was able to close this deal at age 22.

New car pictured below. What would you guys change? I’m contemplating a 20% tint all around (30% windshield), powdercoating wheels satin black, and changing emblems to either matte or glossy black. What do you feel about this?

Also, another question. The car seems 100% fine and was green lighted by a trusted mechanic. My only worry is a crunching noise from the bottom when I go over speed bumps / uneven surfaces. The noise makes me feel uneasy. Did some research and I can tell this is probably the sway bushes worn out. I don’t mind the noise, I just don’t want further damage. Should I be fine or do I have to fix?

Thanks in advanced for the responses!

The following users liked this post:
ALE (01-15-2023)
Old 01-16-2023 | 09:47 PM
JBank
5th Gear

Nice

Quick Reply: Newest (& youngest?) P Club Member!