Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member in LA

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2022 | 06:49 PM
Z’s Garage
2nd Gear

Default New Member in LA

Hey all!

I’m not yet a Porsche owner but have been a car enthusiast my entire life. Currently part of the Subaru family but waiting on the missus’ car to kick the bucket for me to replace it with a 09-12 Cayman for my first ever Porsche and give her the ole Subbie.

Recently rented a Miami Blue 718 for my birthday taking it up Angeles Crest Highway (thanks for the tip Magnus) and down the PCH and turned more heads than ever, even from some 911 owners. The passion I’ve seen from the Porsche community is unmatched and makes me excited to find one sitting in my own garage one day. Posted a picture on the Porsche subreddit and was pointed to this forum by a friendly commenter and happy to be here.

Absolutely look forward to meeting more from the Porsche community and LA area and hope to make my way to some more local car events to check out everybody’s pride and joy!
Old 11-09-2022 | 01:16 AM
Cyclman
Rennlist Member

Love that color.
The following users liked this post:
Z’s Garage (11-09-2022)
Old 11-09-2022 | 01:59 AM
Z’s Garage
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Cyclman
Love that color.
It’s funny as I always envisioned myself wanting an Oslo Blue Porsche, but after driving that it made me second guess myself.

Quick Reply: New Member in LA