Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member, long time Porsche owner

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2022 | 04:52 PM
CasePro
3rd Gear

Default New Member, long time Porsche owner

Hi all. My first Porsche was a 2016 Panamera 4S in red metallic. Then a 2016 Boxster S in white. Then a 2018 911 GTS in chalk with two-tone black and red leather. Now a 2018 911 Targa 4 GTS in Chalk with red leather and black carpet.

Wife has had a couple of Cayennes, then a Panamera Hybrid and now a Taycan 4S. She is in LOVE with the Taycan.

Been lurking here for years but never joined. Now that the 911 is out of warranty, I am looking at doing some things myself that I used to pay the dealer to do.

Getting ready to remove my centerlock wheels to have them powder coated. I am ashamed to admit that I tried a new wheel cleaner, left it on too long, and ruined the finish. Idiot tax! Curious whether you guys think I need the alignment tool? I have standard brakes. I already have the xl ratchet for removal.
The following users liked this post:
mpey (08-23-2022)
Old 08-23-2022 | 08:30 AM
kn645dds
8th Gear

Congrats on the cars!