Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello from Washington!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2022 | 04:21 PM
DailyDrive944
2nd Gear

Default Hello from Washington!

How about this heat wave, eh? Hello everyone! I'm glad I finally decided to join up, I'm excited to be here. I purchased a 1985 Porsche 944 back in January, an early model, and Rennlist has been a fantastic resource for helping me get to work on it, so far! I'm really looking forward to chatting with you guys, and love the amount of experience collected here. I hope that I can make some worthwhile contributions to that pool of experience in time. Ciao for now!
The following users liked this post:
ToyotaGuy (08-08-2022)
Old 08-01-2022 | 12:11 AM
pjazz
Rennlist Member

Welcome love the 944s.
Old 08-01-2022 | 12:51 PM
DailyDrive944
2nd Gear

Talking

Originally Posted by pjazz
Welcome love the 944s.
Thanks for the welcome! I'd only ever really heard about 944's maybe once or twice, before seeing the ad for the one I bought. Once I saw it, I started looking them up, and just got more and more fascinated with them! When I went to look at this one, I was stoked to see it almost completely rust-free, with only a few things that needed attention. I never thought I'd be able to own a Porsche, but now I get to see one out in my driveway every morning.

Quick Reply: Hello from Washington!