Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

First Porsche - Very Happy!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2022, 08:44 AM
JasonH1969
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default First Porsche - Very Happy!!

Hi All,

After 7 x Mercedes in a row I decided it was time to experience a sportier alternative; I've always liked the 911 from afar but never seriously considered owning one.

Having done a lot of internet research recently on suitable vehicles I decided that a 996 might be perfect, but I was scared by the IMS, bore scoring issues that are all over youtube etc.

Then on Friday, whilst looking at a local independent Porsche dealer website I saw a potential car, booked a test drive for Saturday morning and the rest is history! The car has 50,000 miles on it and had a brand new Porsche engine 11,000 miles ago!

2004 996 C4S Cab Tiptronic (I know but I prefer autos) in Arctic Silver with extended black leather interior, complete with hardtop.

Appears to be standard except for Paddle upgrade.

Now for the bad part.... I've got to wait two weeks to collect it there is a couple of little jobs to be done and a new MOT .

It's going to be a long two weeks!!!

The following users liked this post:
JChen (07-26-2022)

Quick Reply: First Porsche - Very Happy!!