Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

1985.5 Porsche 944 in Crystal Green Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2022 | 09:12 AM
Waldheari
1st Gear

Default 1985.5 Porsche 944 in Crystal Green Metallic

Hello, everyone. I finally entered Porsche ownership in the last stretch of last year, though I stored her for winter, so the real driving pleasure has been the last few months once the snow melted.

Feel free to follow the life of owning this 944 at my Instagram page - https://www.instagram.com/thatgreenporsche944/

It's a 1985 Porsche 944, facelift, in the 1985-1986 optional Crystal Green Metallic. There are some upgrades done to it, such as the S2 rear wing, Turbo rear diffuser, 968 ClubSport steering wheel, 968 mirrors etc. For weight saving the rear seats have been deleted and the front seats are replaced with Recaro Pole Position bucketseats in black leather. The interior details have been colour matched with the exterior, including the backs of the bucketseats, giving it all a very tied-together feeling, as if it all came like that from the factory. People are often surprised that the seats are not original to the car as they suit the feel and look of it very well.

Hoping for many good memories to come,
Erik

Quick Reply: 1985.5 Porsche 944 in Crystal Green Metallic