Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hello from East TN

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2022 | 09:47 AM
PSU_Crash
AutoX

Default Hello from East TN

Hello Everyone!
I may be purchasing my first Porsche tonight after 30 years of wanting one. 86 944 base for sale near me that seems to good to be true... it probably is. Thought it would be a good idea to join in here and read through for common issues and other odd things specific to these cars. I currently have an 86 Mitsubishi Starion HEAVILY modified that is my autocross/track car. Bought it in October of 98. So I'm no stranger to how much "fun" 80's sports cars can be! Also an 87 Chrysler Conquest that's mid LS swap. Actually ended up with the Starion because I thought it resembled the 944. It's been a love/hate relationship ever since. I have come close to pulling the trigger on several 944.924.951 over the years, but just never worked out. Maybe today it finally will. If so you can expect all sorts of questions from this Porsche noob