Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2022, 11:05 AM
Escrinc
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Hey all, just stopping in to introduce myself to the Rennlist community. I've been a Porsche owner since 2017 (2014 Cayman S). Im looking forward to all the great things Ive heard about this site. With that being said I do have some used 2014 Cayman S parts I would like to list on the market place. Being a new member I dont know what the process is to get items listed, any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:49 AM
grayhome
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Escrinc
Hey all, just stopping in to introduce myself to the Rennlist community. I've been a Porsche owner since 2017 (2014 Cayman S). Im looking forward to all the great things Ive heard about this site. With that being said I do have some used 2014 Cayman S parts I would like to list on the market place. Being a new member I dont know what the process is to get items listed, any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That seems to the the going questions as the admin rights aren't very well explained when you can't post.

Quick Reply: New Member