Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New to Rennlist! 991.1 Carrera S Cabriolet 7-Speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2021 | 04:08 PM
level
3rd Gear

Default New to Rennlist! 991.1 Carrera S Cabriolet 7-Speed

Hi All!

Pictured below is my 991.1 Carrera S Cabriolet. It's got a 7-speed manual, Sport Techno wheels, sport exhaust, heated/cooled seats, and chrono package. I picked it up around May 2020.

Have recently started to track the car. Been to both Sonoma and Laguna Seca within the last 2 months. Excited to learn more and push the car farther and if you see me out there please say hi!

My previous vehicle was a 2007 987 Cayman S, 6-speed manual, in Atlas grey. Really loved the way this car handled but with my SO and the dog I needed more seats hence the upgrade.

I've told myself the 991.1 is the last sports car i'll be buying and i'm hoping I stick to that lol. My goals with the 991.1 are to get more safety equipment for the track

suit, gloves, hans device, fire extiguisher, better helmet

and some upgrades for pads, rotors, fluids, wheels, and tires. also lessons/coaching.
Old 11-29-2021 | 06:43 AM
Rich_Jenkins
Rennlist Member

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New to Rennlist! 991.1 Carrera S Cabriolet 7-Speed