Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member : Exited to join : Need help in finding a touching porsche video

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2021, 04:51 PM
anil_nc
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member : Exited to join : Need help in finding a touching porsche video

Good Afternoon,

I am beyond thrilled to have joined this very passionate group. I am now on the list for a new 911 ( 992 ) Carrera S Cabrilet at a local dealership.
All things considered, I am probably 6 to 9 months out from having my Porsche delivered.

Meanwhile, I have been looking for a Porsche "ad / commercial / video interview" which kind of triggered my passion and led to actually buy one.

If this is not the right forum to post this, please let me know and I shall repost this question in the right place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in late 2015 or early 2016, I believe I saw a video on the Porsche website with following details. I just could not retrieve it on either the porsche site or youtube. Any help is greatly appreciated. ( I already spent about 20 - 30 hours tracking it and found tonnes of owner stories but not the one I am looking for )

In this video, a middle aged to slightly elderly gentlemen talks in either German or French ( with English subtitles ) about what a Porsche means to him, how growing up he wanted to earn money so that he can buy a Porsche, how a Porsche makes his heart beat faster ..
While he is describing all this, they show him driving his Porsche in a rural setting ( he even says that many people around that place didn't see a Porsche or don't know much about the car ) ... he might have been shown driving a 911 cabriolet.

Regards and thanks in advance.