Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hi from The Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2021, 09:13 AM
Rolfb
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from The Netherlands

Hi everyone,

I’ve just signed up and thought I’d introduce myself. I’m hoping to become a Porsche 911 owner in the near future. I’ve been thinking about it for more than 10 years and figure it’s about time. Almost pulled the trigger on a 997 back in 2012 but bought a more “sensible” car instead, which I’ve regretted ever since. Maybe it’s the midlife crisis but I feel now is the time.

What else can I tell you about myself? I’m a lifelong car enthusiast and I’ve owned some pretty good cars over the years. Highlight was the Porsche Cayenne S that I bought while living in Vancouver, Canada. That was probably one of the few Cayennes that was taken offroading in the Yukon, out on the Bonneville salt flats and a whole lot of other special places while I owned it. Still love that car! I sold it not long after I moved back to The Netherlands in 2011 and I think I’m ready to finally join the Porsche family again.

I’m again looking at 997 coupes, manual gearbox and preferably the 4S version. I joined Rennlist to learn from the wealth of information you’ve all shared on here. So hi and thank you!

Rolf
Old 11-15-2021, 06:07 AM
Rich_Jenkins
Rennlist Member

Received 718 Likes on 480 Posts

Welcome!
The following users liked this post:
Rolfb (11-15-2021)

Quick Reply: Hi from The Netherlands