Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Finally took the time to actually join😉 Toronto Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2021, 09:08 PM
996Ski850
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally took the time to actually join😉 Toronto Ontario

Hello all, I have lots of threads from the sidelines for several years since purchasing my poster car as kid.We all know the poster that made us want to dream and work towards seeing in our own driveway.
Several years ago, I finally purchased my 2004 996tt black on black Cabrio 6spd, OEM CF upgrades with 1 owner.
While I've owned many imports with high hp(93 Supra, 87 & 91Rx7, and some domestic fun 06 Viper GTS) but never a Porsche.
Quickly learned it's a different fun, but my need for HP always prevails. Quickly learned the issues having to pull the motor weld all the coolant tubes, redo all the lines. While there had all rads upgraded to CF radiators.Next spring handled the suspension, then finally I swallowed the currency exchange ordering Markski Tuning Maffless Ski850 kit with Zona alpha upgraded spinning fun. Courtney's at EU Autowerks in Concord, Ontario handled the install. Was a super hot 2019 summer and had a hard time keeping the beast cool @1.4 bar
Delays due to covid finally go my methyl system installed, still going back n forth with Marek and the tuning.
While my company keeps me busy I try to enjoy it. Recently joined PCA UCR finding out how many like minded people are near by.
Look forward to meeting everyone

Old 11-11-2021, 06:24 AM
Rich_Jenkins
Rennlist Member

Received 718 Likes on 480 Posts

Welcome!

Quick Reply: Finally took the time to actually join😉 Toronto Ontario