Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

970 Panamera 4S Owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2021 | 10:21 AM
Michael Brown
1st Gear

Default 970 Panamera 4S Owner

Hello Everyone!
I am new to the forum. I am 51years young and retired US Air Force. I am a BMW technician and I own a BMW repair shop in Loganville, GA. I bought my 14 Porsche Panamera 4S 2 1/2 years ago!
So far I have changed: the A/C compressor, Belt and tensionser. I developed a coolant leak that required the engine to be removed. I pulled the engine and replaced the water pump, thermostat, coolant seals on the 2 coolant pipes, coolant adapter on the rear of the engine, that could not be changed without removal of the engine. I also replaced the gear shift cable because it broke on removal. I have replaced the front air shocks, front control arms, and right drive axle. I just purchase the Porsche Piwis III software laptop and getting to know it. I look forward chatting with fellow Porsche owners!!!
The following users liked this post:
BFlyge (10-17-2021)