Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

My ByDesign Stage4 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 01:33 PM
DML1
Cruisin'

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My ByDesign Stage4 Turbo S

I just finished up my =AZXd59rVYcca49xBdJM74PnJ11OzSLaQLjmYqVAajV8HWTCLdMw9ku_lfDigr_cxC0dGDNz ndOQu-OmzOboUXdsxcUOlSnv14qcguEP6lB18A1l4uigLXURu3YmiP9_yw8giMzKjiHbWGr6MIKU-xxQ53gmLNOKAWD2p_AljmnT2nks71myy2LMk322oHmLVw1c&__tn__=-]K-R]Sam Ahdoot stage4 build with master tech =AZXd59rVYcca49xBdJM74PnJ11OzSLaQLjmYqVAajV8HWTCLdMw9ku_lfDigr_cxC0dGDNz ndOQu-OmzOboUXdsxcUOlSnv14qcguEP6lB18A1l4uigLXURu3YmiP9_yw8giMzKjiHbWGr6MIKU-xxQ53gmLNOKAWD2p_AljmnT2nks71myy2LMk322oHmLVw1c&__tn__=-]K-R]Kenneth Brown at Loudon County Exotics… and i wanted to document my experience for other enthusiasts… because it was TREMENDOUS!
A little background… I am an Orthopaedic surgeon and I am not new to building cars. I started with building a whipple supercharged B8 Audi S5. I then moved to building a GTR. My goals for both were fast cars (for what they were) — but must be daily drivable too. Eventually i decided to take the next step to a Turbo S. Clearly having the diagnosable disease that many of you also have… i needed more power. I began doing my due diligence and homework. It was clear (to me) that there are many options out there for tuning and upgrades. However, after reaching out to many people, it became obvious that the clear choice for my goals and professional expectation was to go with Sam.

I began my journey with the typical COBB purchase from Sam with a light tune. Sam was unbelievably responsive despite the purchase of a simple tune and allowed me to move comfortably at my pace.
My disease eventually got the better of me, and i pulled the trigger on Sam’s Stage4 package. Sam was amazingly responsive— literally i would text him and i honestly can’t remember him not responding in less than an hour… and more typically within 2 minutes . To be fair, i was respectful that he is located on the west coast… but even so, his responsiveness was amazing… weekday or weekend.

Now, on to the BEAST . I cannot explain how excited i am to be driving my stage4 porsche… it’s an animal when you mash the peddle. But refined like a stock porsche on my way into the office or hospital. I look forward to getting some dragy data for him to demonstrate his work .
At the end of the day, i am ecstatic with my decision and would recommend Sam to my friends, family and to you all.