Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Long time listener, first time caller

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Toothbob
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long time listener, first time caller

Hey gang,
I've been lurking here years, having created an account way back in 2015 but never participating. Currently planning on moving on from my E90 M3 and getting back into a P-Car. I'm a die hard manual transmission guy but strongly considering a PDK car to let the misses participate this time around.
Old 09-08-2021, 11:18 AM
deutschmick
Rennlist Member

Received 130 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Toothbob
Hey gang,
I've been lurking here years, having created an account way back in 2015 but never participating. Currently planning on moving on from my E90 M3 and getting back into a P-Car. I'm a die hard manual transmission guy but strongly considering a PDK car to let the misses participate this time around.
Welcome! I'd hang on to the M3; wish that I had one. My son has a F80 M3; very strong car with MT, but has a very "digital" feel to it.

I'd advise a MT in new or used Pcar. Both of mine are and I think it provides a more involving driving relationship. My wife grew up with MT and likes the change from her usual AT driving experience.

Welcome back to the Pcar fold.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Toothbob
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And…I’ve got a deposit on a 987.2 Boxster pending PPI. You people are bad influences.