Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

First Post - Just Built my 992 GT3 Spec!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2021 | 12:02 AM
pfdenver
Intermediate

Default First Post - Just Built my 992 GT3 Spec!

First of all, I'm so happy I found the Rennlist community. As I begin my Porshe journey (I was able to get an allocation for a 992 GT3 with a Q1 2022 delivery), I'm glad to have a huge group of great folks that have been around Porsche for a long time that might be able to give me some help as I work through finalizing my spec, going to Germany to take delivery, and begin living with my dream car. It's true - I don't know what I don't know, so hope you all will have some patience with my lack of knowledge and need for help, hopefully tempered by my huge enthusiasm for the brand and for this car in particular. I've added some pics of my spec at this point. I have some time (my freeze point isn't until November), so would welcome suggestions, criticisms, thumbs up, etc. I'm looking forward to your feedback! BTW, the paint is Chalk, brakes are PCCB, and transmission is 6 speed manual.

Quick Reply: First Post - Just Built my 992 GT3 Spec!