Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New GT3 owner in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 02:41 PM
TET GT3
Racer

Received 186 Likes on 108 Posts
Default New GT3 owner in SoCal

Hello! Just picked up a 2015 GT3, after wanting one for about the last 10 years. Had never driven one until arriving at the dealer to pick up.

One owner car, purchased and always serviced in San Diego. Flawless inside and out, with just 23k miles. Has pretty much every option I would have selected on a new build, except carbon seats.
Already put a couple hundred miles on it, and took it into the canyons for some fun over the holiday weekend. Absolutely amazing driving experience, and so far the only thing I would change is the exhaust sound under 4k rpm. It's too quiet down low, and makes me drive faster to hear the magnificent flat 6 howl. Some 2 piece rotors and 19" BBS planned for some day down the road.

Sunrise in Azusa canyon.

Almost my perfect build sheet. Carbon seats and a more unique paint color would have made it perfection.

Quick Reply: New GT3 owner in SoCal