Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Hi from Cincinnati!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2021 | 12:00 PM
Shawn Clark
5th Gear

Default Hi from Cincinnati!

Took delivery of my 2021 718 GT4 back in January but soon after the hours and hours and hours of polishing, and ceramic coating, and PPF I tore my ACL and now all I can do if look at it while I recover. She sure looks purty though sitting still.

Old 05-31-2021 | 12:10 PM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Welcome! I'm four hours North of you in Cleveland. Great looking car. Enjoy it and hope recovery goes smoothly.
Old 06-01-2021 | 12:00 PM
ssheth27
Intermediate

Shawn the car looks gorgeous! Hope recovery is quick and easy for you. I am looking to buy a 2014 981 Cayman S near Dayton, and need to get a PPI as well as a compression/leakdown test on the motor. Can you recommend any thorough, reliable, and honest shops around that area?
Old 06-01-2021 | 02:44 PM
Shawn Clark
5th Gear

This is the place that I am planning to use. I spoke to Eric over there several times as well as read several posts on Rennlist about them. Everything says these guys are top notch and they are just northeast of Dayton in Centerville. Again, no personal experience with their work, but with my bum leg I am planning on having them install my SOUL OAP's, valve controller, and a post break-in oil change instead of attempting myself.

https://p3autokrafte.com/

Originally Posted by ssheth27
Shawn the car looks gorgeous! Hope recovery is quick and easy for you. I am looking to buy a 2014 981 Cayman S near Dayton, and need to get a PPI as well as a compression/leakdown test on the motor. Can you recommend any thorough, reliable, and honest shops around that area?
Old 06-01-2021 | 02:47 PM
ssheth27
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Shawn Clark
This is the place that I am planning to use. I spoke to Eric over there several times as well as read several posts on Rennlist about them. Everything says these guys are top notch and they are just northeast of Dayton in Centerville. Again, no personal experience with their work, but with my bum leg I am planning on having them install my SOUL OAP's, valve controller, and a post break-in oil change instead of attempting myself.

https://p3autokrafte.com/

That's where the seller has been servicing the car ! Which I'm glad to hear, however I want an outside opinion just in case since the Seller has a relationship with P3 already. Although the seller has been great so far, and seems incredibly honest.
Old 06-01-2021 | 02:50 PM
Shawn Clark
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ssheth27
That's where the seller has been servicing the car ! Which I'm glad to hear, however I want an outside opinion just in case since the Seller has a relationship with P3 already. Although the seller has been great so far, and seems incredibly honest.
That makes total sense. The other place I have been talking to is closer to Cincinnati but also seems to be equally well regarded.

https://www.dubwerx.com/

Quick Reply: Hi from Cincinnati!