Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Another Newbie

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2021, 09:19 AM
Johnsie05
Track Day

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Another Newbie

Hi, I’m a bit late to do this as I’ve participated in a few threads already, sorry.
Never been involved in forums so I’ll have to be careful I don’t screw too much up.
My first Porsche & I’ve had it about 9 months. Love it to bits after coming from yank muscle cars.
I’m located in the South Island of New Zealand & am mates with another member “Dingo”. I think a lot of you might have seen his posts.
Heres some pics anyway.
Cheers.

Within half an hour of first picking my car up I managed to find a stone big enough to wreck a one day old windscreen. 😳

Right in my line of vision!

Day two of ownership.

On my way home to Christchurch from Auckland.

Stayed at a mates place in Palmerston North. We’re at the Institute Of Sport.

I was happy with fuel consumption. Spoiler had leaking rams so I’ve since replaced with Rennkit Electric ones.

Mine & Dingos cars.

Found another mate had one too.

Just lurking at home. I take too many photos of this car!
Old 05-24-2021, 07:02 PM
RennKit-Dave
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 186 Likes on 130 Posts

Welcome to the club of *affordable* supercars. Shame about the windshield. Thank you for the eRam Kit upgrade though - enjoy seeing your wing in the rearview above 120 Km/H!
http://rennkit.com/
  • Patented eRam Kit™ for 996/997 Turbo & Carrera GT wings
  • Cal*Cool™ - brake cooling 996/997 / Bluetooth Retrofit Kit™ for 1998-2011 cars / Wing Extenders™ 987 Cayman / 997 Turbo
  • AUTO-BLiP for MT / Function F1RST Shift ***** / Girodisc 2-piece rotors / OS Giken LSD / Phenix suspension / Zunsport grills / 997/987 switches/PCM ***** / Border Coilovers

Quick Reply: Another Newbie