Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

new member with question(s)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 01:50 PM
Porscheparts4u
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member with question(s)

Hi. I am trying to figure out where to post this question. I'm new to Rennlist. I have subscribed. I was a programmer for 33 years and I can't believe I can't figure this out. I'm lucky I finally found a place that allowed me to ask a question.

I have a Porsche engine case with a part # 964.101.1124R on it. I am assuming that means it is for a porsche 964. It looks like the date on the part is 6/1997. So when I try to list it for sale, and it asks me the date range, I do not know what to put on it because I saw in wiki that porsche 964 were from 1989-1994. I don't know which years this case would fit & how can I tell if it is an aluminum case. Any help is appreciated. I tried to do my homework, but am not an expert. I am also wondering if I put this in a specific classified ad??

My other question is... are there fees when you sell something on this site? I couldn't figure that out either.

Note: We purchased a storage unit from a porsche enthusiast and we are selling the parts. This is just the first one I am trying to list.

Quick Reply: new member with question(s)