Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New member in Seattle area (wanna be Porsche owner)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 05:50 PM
JBSea
Instructor

Received 109 Likes on 52 Posts
Default New member in Seattle area (wanna be Porsche owner)

Hello all,

I have lurked on and off for a few years but this is my first post. I really enjoy the forum and look forward to both learning a lot and hopefully someday meeting some of you in person for drives or whatnot.

As suggested in the title, I am not currently a Porsche owner. However, there are events in the works that will (I hope!) provide the extra cash for a fun purchase such as Porsche! Or as my wife and I refer to it, a "fun car". Let's hope that this **** bubble lasts another six months shall we!?

Other than that, I am just a middle aged professional guy in the Seattle area. Married with a couple of wonderful daughters. My dad was always a Porsche guy (but never owned one) and I guess I inherited the gene.

I have may questions but will hold off on most of them. For now I will start with just this one:

1. Is there a "newbie" or "hope to be owner" forum where it is appropriate to ask the uniformed, beginner questions and not drive everyone else insane?

Looking forward to becoming a part of the Rennlist community and hopefully a part of the Porsche owner community as well. I am especially interested in getting connected with those of you in the Pacific Northwest.

Best

JBSea

Quick Reply: New member in Seattle area (wanna be Porsche owner)