Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Guy from Western Mass

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 05:17 PM
CamaroMike
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Guy from Western Mass

Hi... 2014 Cayenne owner, living in Western Mass, former Jersey guy. Retired Toy & Game Exec/Designer, gear head, and I'm very old LOL. But I'm not done... my real passion is my 1969 Camaro which I spend a good deal of my time working on. The Cayenne is the 2nd Porsche I've owned, first one was a 944 decades ago. We like German cars, performance cars, and I've owned loads of fun rides including four corvettes and a few English sportscars. The Cayenne is our family cruiser, I love that car on a long ride of a few hours. its low mileage (under 24K) for a 2014, but we bought it new and I have a daily driver and the toy. Having a hopefully minor hiccup with the Porsche... some kind of weird unlocking/locking feeling in the rear when making right turns and some slow starts in traffic. Posted a quick overview as I have googled the topic and I see lotsa rear end comments... hopefully we can resolve it. But TIA for the inclusion here and for any advice on the rear.-Mike
The following users liked this post:
hoofdpijn (04-01-2021)

Quick Reply: New Guy from Western Mass