Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Checking to say Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2021 | 05:02 PM
Flashart
Rennlist Member

Talking Checking to say Hi!

Hi all, Decided to join and say Hi. I have owned Porsches since the early 80s and currently have a 2020 992 Carrera 4S. Here are the specs and recent Radenso/ALP custom installation.

Dolomite Silver Metallic (closest color I could get to remind me of my 1773 911T). Sport Design Package, Sport Exhaust with silver tailpipes. Rear wiper.

3 inches of snow was no problem. ALP sensors just visible below side markers and ACC module. Carrera Classic wheels.

PASM, PDLS+, Window trim in silver.

Radenso radar and ALP combination install - Systems Unlimited, Bellevue WA

Rear ALP modules either side of the plate brackets

Interior and taping to protect the lower console as overhead 3D printed custom built console is fitted.

Overhead custom console with faceplate for Radenso/ALP system.

Radenso/ALP system wiring and binding to match OEM cabling.

Digital leveling and custom bracketing for all modules.Entire system can be removed and the car returned to full OEM condition.

GPS antenna and unit.

Previous Porsches:
1973 911T silver/black
1985 944 Guards red/black
2012 Panamera White/black

Recent work on the 992:
ALP and Radenso combination units with three front ALP and 2 rear ALP modules, and normal Radenso GPS and radar detection. Custom install from Systems Unlimited in Bellevue WA. Lots of great features and GPS lockout working great as well as new front and rear directional update just released. Despite my best efforts, I have not found the opportunity to detect and have a valuable JTK moment, yet :-)

No issues at all to date, coming up on 2k miles.

Cheers! See you on the road :-)
Old 03-08-2021 | 01:45 AM
GTlife
Advanced

Pretty car! Welcome aboard.

Quick Reply: Checking to say Hi!