Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

New Member Near Philadelphia

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2021 | 03:41 PM
Phillyfaan GT4
Cruisin'

Default New Member Near Philadelphia

Just joined this forum after purchasing my first Pcar this past weekend. Attached are a few pics of my car. The car had 4500+ miles when I picked it up. I believe this car is #1991 out of #2103 that came to the US in 2016.

Spring can’t come soon enough. My instag

ram handle is @phillyfaan, it would be great to connect with others and specifically other owners in the Tristate.
Old 01-26-2021 | 09:40 PM
JKhlok
Rennlist Member

gorgeous GT4! Welcome to the group

Originally Posted by Phillyfaan GT4
Just joined this forum after purchasing my first Pcar this past weekend. Attached are a few pics of my car. The car had 4500+ miles when I picked it up. I believe this car is #1991 out of #2103 that came to the US in 2016.

Spring can’t come soon enough. My instag

ram handle is @phillyfaan, it would be great to connect with others and specifically other owners in the Tristate.
Old 01-26-2021 | 10:18 PM
Carrera-T
Rennlist Member

Welcome and nice looking GT4 you have there. When the weather breaks, I will keep you posted when we organize some Porsche drive nights.
The following users liked this post:
Phillyfaan GT4 (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021 | 08:28 AM
Phillyfaan GT4
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Carrera-T
Welcome and nice looking GT4 you have there. When the weather breaks, I will keep you posted when we organize some Porsche drive nights.
Carerra-T, Thank you I look forward to drive nights or other driving events. Please keep me in the loop.

Quick Reply: New Member Near Philadelphia