Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Joining in from Miami

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 05:31 PM
jennetic
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Joining in from Miami

Finally joining Rennlist after owning my 987 for more than three years and constantly hearing about this site and resorting to it often while working on my car lol

My name is Jenn and I drive a 2006 Boxster in guards red. I bought it as my first car that 18 and have been in love ever since. It's very much a project car as it is completely stripped (for now), dropped on H&R coil overs that hopefully I will be replacing with something 3 way adjustable this year, and it's currently on some 19-inch OZ leggeras. Went from being my daily driver to my track car to mostly sitting and watching me change my mind about the build idea every few months lol.

I am an automotive artist so I paint special cars for a living, my website is jenneticart.com where you can see some of my work you can also find me on Instagram by the same username. I mostly paint Porsches and I do a lot of realism/surrealism as well as some Porsche logo paintings.

Old 01-18-2021, 11:54 AM
RGS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 369 Likes on 232 Posts

Looks great!! So low!

RGS
- Radiator Grille Store

OEM Look, Economical Protection
www.radiatorgrillestore.com

Quick Reply: Joining in from Miami