Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

Been a light use member since 2006

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 12:34 PM
PBG
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Been a light use member since 2006

Hello all! I’m Patrick, and I thought I would introduce myself as I don’t think I ever did before. I’ve been around since 2006 with only a few posts, but lots of reading, and yesterday I became a full paying member. 😁 I’ve been looking for an alternative to another Pcar forum for a while and this was under my nose the whole time.

I live in Indiana and am on my second Porsche, a 2014 Cayman I bought new from Bluegrass Porsche. My first was a 2003 Boxster I bought from Suncoast new in 2003 and had delivered. That was an awesome experience! all ‘round. I’ve taken both on numerous road trips with my wife and enjoyed them to the fullest, short of track days or DEs. I love the concept and driving fast but not with my car. 😄 One day I hope to maybe experience one of the Porsche Experience Centers and abuse their cars. 😂

Rennlist has always been a great community when I’ve been here researching or enjoying the content, and I hope for many years to come as a larger part of the community.

a few pictures

after the race deck install.

A very much younger me on delivery day. 😁

Last edited by PBG; 07-24-2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:29 PM
uniqueMR
Rennlist Member

Received 552 Likes on 417 Posts

Welcome back

Quick Reply: Been a light use member since 2006