Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

From Infiniti to BMW to Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 05:27 PM
curveball
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default From Infiniti to BMW to Porsche

My first car was a 1997 Mazda Protege but I didn't have it for long, the real first car I had was a 2003 Infiniti G35, then I had a 2007 BMW 335i for a few years, now I drive a Macan, and looking to get my first 911.

10 years ago, 3 cars are my dream cars - BMW M3, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911. Over the course of years and thanks to my friends, I had the opportunity to drive all 3.
  • BMW M3 - I drove both the E90 and F80 M3, very different cars, but never felt as a step up from the 2007 BMW 335i (tuned and moded)
  • Nissan GT-R - my dream car since childhood, but I was disappointed after driving it... it is quick, but other than that, I feel the BMW M3 handling is way better, especially around corners, but to be fair, I only drove the GT-R for 2 hours, maybe I just didn't give it enough time?
  • 2012 911 Carrera S - so good it "drove" me speechless! Everything is just so perfect on this car. It feels special, it feels connected, it feels raw but luxurious. After driving it for 5 minutes I know I need to get one.
On the other hand, Macan is a great crossover, way better than any other SUVs/Crossovers I drove before. But it doesn't excite, it doesn't inspire, like the 911 does.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:16 PM
uniqueMR
Rennlist Member

Received 558 Likes on 422 Posts

Welcome. 911, there is no substitute
Old 03-31-2021, 03:36 PM
spiderspider
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

reminds me of one of my favorite Smiths songs

Some grills are bigger than others. Some grills are bigger than others..

Quick Reply: From Infiniti to BMW to Porsche